Ice Den Public Skating is an activity that combines fitness and fun for skaters of all ages and abilities. With public skate sessions held each weekend, as well as special event sessions throughout the year, there is always time to lace up your skates and hit the ice!
The Ice Den Scottsdale, located on Bell Road just east of the 101 Freeway, is a 150,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art ice skating and entertainment center and still home to the NHL's Arizona Coyotes Hockey Club who practice at the facility on a regular basis. The Ice Den is also home to a Mountainside Fitness Platinum training center, an Over Easy breakfast diner, Chilly Bean Cafe, Divalicious women’s boutique, OSR Physical Therapy and 18 Degrees, your neighborhood grill.
The Ice Den Chandler, acquired in January 2014, is located on West Harrison Street just east of the I-10 off Ray Road. The building underwent a 4-month estimated $5 million renovation immediately upon purchase. Highlights of the renovation include two completely rebuilt ice surfaces to enhance the skating experience, as well as new flooring and lighting. In addition guests enjoy new amenities including a Coyotes Ice Sports pro shop for hockey and figure skaters, enhanced spectator viewing areas, 18 Degrees Express, Chilly Bean Café and Ice Den Conditioning.
Each Pogo Pass Member Receives
(1) Free public skate admission per calander month. Simply present your Pogo Pass at the Administration desk located in the lobby to receive your skating pass.
* Skate rental not included.
* Pogo Pass members pay $3 skate rental regardless of published admission price.
* Available during regularly scheduled public skate sessions.
* Holiday and Winter Break Skates are excluded from Dec 1 - Jan 7
* Monthly admission valid at either Ice Den location.
* The average temperature inside the rink is 56 degrees. The Ice Den encourages skaters and spectators to dress accordingly for warmth and safety. Helmets, socks, mitts/gloves and other equipment is recommended. Hockey sticks and pucks will not be permitted on the ice during public skating sessions.